- Effective cleaning.
- Unique technology of laser for cutting the affected tooth
- Treatment with minimal blood loss
- Best replacement for painful drills for wide range of procedures
- Safe and time-saving
- WaterLase MD Turbo, 8 Watt Machine
- Painless treatment with LASERS.
- irrigating & disinfecting Root Canals for more predictable outcomes.
- Wisdom Tooth Pain Management and Pericoronal Flap treatment.
All this and more, at the most pocket-friendly prices!
At SPACELINE DENTAL STUDIO, the comfort and convenience of our patients is at highest priority. Hence, it’s our constant attempt to implement state-of-the-art technologies under one roof. Apart from hard tissue lasers, we have also introduced SOFT TISSUE LASERS along with the DIODE LASERS.
Widely trusted across the globe, soft tissue lasers are used for:
- Precision cuts with gum tissue
- Eliminating bleeding at the site
- Cutting down on the healing period
Diode lasers are extremely useful for:
- Sterilize canals in endodontics
- Treat periodontal disease
- Tooth whitening
WHY DO DENTISTS GET DIODE LASERS ALONG WITH SOFT TISSUE LASERS?
- They are compact
- They are economical and offer a rapid return on investment
- They are easy-to-use, clinically
- Safe and hygienic
- Simple, electronic and optical, with few moving parts. In turn, cost effective, compact, and reliable
By treatments through SOFT TISSUE LASERS and DIODE LASERS, we eliminate the need for sutures making it more simple and comfortable for the dentist as well as, the patients.
TREATMENTS USING SOFT TISSUE LASER & DIODE LASER
1. DE-PIGMENTATION OF DARK GUMS: – (Single sitting) –
Discoloration of gums could be a result of various factors including long term use of certain medications or smoking. A dental laser can help you achieve the original and more uniform color of your gums.
2.GUMMY SMILE: –
Dental lasers can reshape gum tissue to expose healthy tooth structure and improve the appearance of a gummy smile.
3.LASER BLEACHING –
The laser light is used to whiten your teeth in minutes and give amazing results.
4. MUSCLE ATTACHMENT (FRENULA) –
An ideal treatment option for children who are tongue tied (restricted or tight frenulum) and babies unable to breast feed adequately due to limited tongue movement. A laser frenectomy may also help to eliminate speech impediments.
5. LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY –
– For faster healing of extractions for tmj (jaw joint ) pain and after braces f for reducing pain JMORR≠ITA APEX LOCATORS, considered as the best equipment in the world of dentistry for accurate root canal treatment.