TARTAR- SCALING/ CLEANING
Big or small, at SPACELINE DENTAL STUDIO, we offer a wide gamut of services in expert dental care. Our highly efficient doctors guide you to practice good dental health by helping you identify the symptoms that could lead to bigger problems and treat them at an earlystage. One such problem is tartar build-up in your teeth due to irregular brushing habits and food habits, leading to major gum problems if not treated at the right time.
Under the supervision of experts, we provide efficient treatments like TEETH SCALING and CLEANING to curb any serious problems in future.
- Latest technology using lasers
- Painless and suture-free gum surgeries
- Best care under reasonable prices
What Is Tartar and Why Is It a Concern?
Tartar is the result of bacteria along with proteins and food by-products. It forms dental plaque that coats the teeth. Plaque is most prevalent in areas that are hard to clean, like the back teeth, just along the gum line, and around fillings or other dental products. Hardened plaque over time, results into tartar or dental calculus. Since it has mineralized onto your teeth, tartar is far more difficult to remove than plaque.
But, if you remove plaque regularly with proper hygiene practices, you can prevent permanent tooth decay.
How Does Tartar Affect Teeth and Gums?
Tartar interrupts effective brushing and flossing. Hence, the acids released by the bacteria in your mouth break down the tooth enamel that eventually leads to cavities and tooth decay.
Also, the tartar developing above the gum line can be serious. Mainly due to the irritation caused due to bacteria and damage gums, consequently leading to progressive gum disease that can have serious consequences if left untreated.
The mildest form of gum disease is called gingivitis. This is the initial stage of gum inflammation caused by the presence of plaque and tartar on the teeth. It can be reversed with brushing, flossing and regular cleanings by dental professionals.
If untreated, Gingivitis leads to a severe condition- Periodontitis, which can ultimately result into tooth loss and bone degradation. Also, according to further studies, gum disease may contribute to heart disease as well as other conditions.
What is a gum disease?
Swollen and infected gums that can later spread below the gums to the bone surrounding the teeth.
- Certain infections and body-wide (systemic) diseases
- Poor dental hygiene
- Pregnancy (hormonal changes increase the sensitivity of the gums)
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Misaligned teeth
- Bleeding gums (blood on toothbrush even with gentle brushing of the teeth)
- Bright red or red-purple appearance to gums
- Gums that are tender when touched, but otherwise painless
- Mouth sores
- Swollen gums
- Shiny appearance to gum
Do my teeth get loose after the cleaning treatment?
Absolutely not, it’s just a myth. In fact, regular cleaning makes your teeth strong and firm.
How frequently should I clean my teeth?
Your teeth should be cleaned at least every 6 months accompanied with regular check-ups every 3 to 4 months.
At SPACELINE DENTAL STUDIO, we not only assure the health and wellness of your teeth and gums but also, strive to enhance your personality. We have facilitated our clinic with the modern day technologies to help you stand tall and confident in the current world.
We specialize in several smile enhancing services including TEETH WHITENING.
Teeth Whitening is the most widely accepted, popular and affordable dental procedure of the contemporary times. It basically includes the cleaning and lightening of teeth using LASER LIGHT TREATMENT. Also, this helps in getting rid of stains, discoloration and yellowish teeth; granting the perfect, beautiful smile you’d always dreamt of.
However, the results may vary in case of incompatibility with other dental problems.
- LASER BLEACHING a high end bleaching treatment, with special light machine
- Boost bleaching by ULTRADENT
- Home bleach by ULTRADENT
We bleaching products used from :-
1. Should I have my teeth whitened?
Many people believe that teeth whitening can make them look younger and more attractive. It is for you to decide if you wish to have whiter teeth. Unattractive teeth stains can be eliminated by whitening.
2. What are the available methods for tooth whitening?
- Professional whitening- Peroxide is the whitening agent that the dentist will use. Occasionally, a “curing light” is used with the peroxide to accelerate the bleaching process.
- Most bleaching techniques include the use of mouth trays. These fit firmly over the teeth, but do not reach the gums. The trays are filled with a paste or gel containing bleach. The dentist will provide these trays for use in the surgery and for you to take home. The dentist will tell you how to use the trays at home, how often to use them, and for how long to keep them in the mouth. You can stop repeating the treatment when you are satisfied with the colour of your teeth.
3. What is laser bleaching
It’s a different and highly advanced technique using a diode laser machine along with a specific bleaching solution.*Additional treatments may be required to maintain the lighter colour.
WISDOM TOOTH REMOVAL
Be it complex or a simplified procedure, SPACELINE DENTAL STUDIOis determined in providing the unsurpassed treatments under expert supervision to ensure precision. Wisdom Tooth Removal is one such significant procedure that requires experience, attention and care.
According to the American Association for Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons, removal of Wisdom Tooth is extremely essential when the patient is a young adult. This is mainly to prevent complications in future and also allow complete healing.
SPACELINE DENTAL STUDIO ensures step to step assistance by the specialists along with high-tech equipments to perform the surgery. After consultation with the specialists, wisdom tooth extraction takes place under local anesthesia or conscious sedation.
After surgery it is common to experience swelling and mild discomfort.
- Kodak Radiology Equipments (from the USA)
- Latest Technology of Hard Tissue Laser and Computerised Injection Technique for minimal pain.
- Piezosurgery, for safe and atraumatic treatment
- OPG + LAT CEPH machine for in-house diagnosis and treatment of wisdom tooth
- Phosphor Plate Scanner
- RVG (Digital Xray Sensor)
- In- house Xray facility to save time and efforts
What are Wisdom Teeth?
Wisdom Teeth are the last teeth to develop in your mouth, usually between the ages of 17 and 25.
Is it necessary to remove the Wisdom Tooth?
No it isn’t necessary to remove the Wisdom Tooth if it is not causing any problem or even if the adjacent teeth are not being affected. Precisely, if there is no pain or infection due to your wisdom tooth, it can remain unnoticed and inside the bone till death.
Why do we need to remove them?
- To avoid over-crowding of teeth in your mouth, becoming impacted and ultimately, leading to serious infection.
What If I Am Not Experiencing These Problems?
If you haven’t faced any wisdom tooth related problems, chances are that wisdom tooth might not be visible eye as it hasn’t erupted yet. However, a wisdom tooth’s roots get longer as it ages making extraction more complicated, amplifying the chances for complications such as nerve damage.
At SPACELINE DENTAL STUDIO, we guide you if you require Wisdom Tooth Removal or not.
What is PIEZOSURGERY?
We bring to you the future of dental surgeries with Piezosurgery. It is a revolutionary technology for bone surgery, which enables precision, safety, and the highest quality. It is an extremely helpful oral procedure with highly therapeutic features like micrometric cut, a selective cut, and a clear surgical site.
Consequently, IMPLANTOLOGY surgical techniques such as bone harvesting (chips and blocks), crestal bone splitting, and sinus floor elevation can be performed with greater ease, precision and safey.